Our Online Solutions
Based on our more than 35 years of experience in the field, The Waters Consulting Group has created a suite of online solutions to help you with your HR needs.
Our e-Solutions Suite includes:
At a time when budgets are stretched increasingly thin, and organizations are forced to do more with less, supporting the maintenance of your compensation program with PayDesigner© can provide significant cost- savings.
PayDesigner© is an online platform that simplifies compensation administration while increasing efficiency and improving access to critical compensation data.
PayDesigner© improves the efficiency and accuracy with which HR Staff complete compensation related assignments. With the system in place, staff gains online access to total workforce compensation information.
Your Profile for Success
As more and more professionals in the public sector approach retirement, many organizations face a shortage of qualified candidates and are ill-prepared for the increasingly urgent task of succession planning.
CareerNavigator™ is a scientifically-based competency model and personality survey that reaches well beyond the scope of past performance reviews and committee interviews to provide insightful, statistically reliable information for local governments in the identification, development, and promotion of executive and senior management positions.
We developed SurveyNavigator™ with one goal in mind – to assist organizations of all sizes in obtaining current and accurate salary and benefit data quickly, easily and affordably. Now, the data you need to assist in this process is at your fingertips thanks to SurveyNavigator™.
The online source for pay and benefits data and analysis! SurveyNavigator™ helps municipalities and counties of all sizes efficiently and effectively obtain reliable salary and benefits information. Survey Navigator is a live, dynamic database that includes comparison data on over 20 distinct job families.
- How to Talk with Your Workforce about Skills-based Pay
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Skills-based Pay Offers Strategic Benefits Over Traditional Systems
- How Skills-based Pay Differs from Traditional Compensation
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
Connect With Us
Search the site
- Tips and tricks for finding top talent on LinkedIn December 3, 2013The number of people seeking work in the U.S. is the lowest it’s been in 35 years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which publishes a monthly jobs report. The low labor force participation rate is due in large part to the fact that baby boomers are retiring in record […]
- Letting Employees Hire the Boss December 3, 2013One of the main problems with the typical manager/employee relationship is that one person is the boss, and the other, well, isn't. Let's face it: Not many adults like being told what to do. That's true to some extent even when the boss is really […]
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.