Recruitment Candidates please click on the link below to visit our Candidate recruitment Homepage:
Meeting your organization´s goals and objectives depends on the quality of the people in your organization.
The Waters Consulting Group recognizes that the success of your organization is directly related to the quality of people and leadership within your organization. That is why our mission and commitment is to bring you the most talented, experienced, and qualified candidates for your selection. More importantly we strive to bring you the best “fit” for the job.
Based on 25 years of research and expertise we have developed a highly specialized assessment tool, “CareerNavigator™; Your Profile For Success,” which allows us to match the candidates with your organization’s identified needs.
For many years WCG has offered one of the most comprehensive approaches to recruitment, selection, and talent evaluation available in the nation. Our expert team has extensive experience in professional management and in executive and senior-level recruitments. We are considered an industry leader and know how to deliver the “right” candidates for your assessment and selection. With confidence in our staff and our process, we back up our recruitment services with a Triple Guarantee, which provides a fixed-fee agreement, a commitment we will not recruit away our placement while he/she is in your employ, and an assurance we will conduct the recruitment again if the selected candidate terminates within an agreed period of time.
We look forward to the opportunity to be your executive recruiter! Give us a call on (972) 481-1950 or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if we can be of assistance or if you have any questions.
Our Wide Range of Executive Recruitment Services Include:
- The Waters Consulting Group to Focus on E-Solutions and Executive Recruitment Following Sale of Compensation Practice
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
- Rollie Waters Offers Advice on Choosing an Executive Search Firm
- Public Services Consolidation Continues Amid Debate Over Benefits
Connect With Us
Search the site
- When it comes to leader development, old styles of training just don’t cut it. March 7, 2014Broadly speaking, there are two types of learning in a professional development context: transactional and transformational. Transactional learning methods operate from the viewthat skills or information are things to be transferred from the knower to the learner. Learning […]
- Gallup Poll: Employers Say Recent College Grads Are Not Workforce Ready March 5, 2014More than half of business leaders say their new employees aren’t workforce ready after college. These findings come from the latest annual Gallup/Lumina Foundation Poll on the American public’s opinion on higher education. […]
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] email@example.com
Copyright © 2014. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.