Recruitment Candidates please click on the link below to visit our Candidate recruitment Homepage:
Meeting your organization´s goals and objectives depends on the quality of the people in your organization.
The Waters Consulting Group recognizes that the success of your organization is directly related to the quality of people and leadership within your organization. That is why our mission and commitment is to bring you the most talented, experienced, and qualified candidates for your selection. More importantly we strive to bring you the best “fit” for the job.
Based on 25 years of research and expertise we have developed a highly specialized assessment tool, “CareerNavigator™; Your Profile For Success,” which allows us to match the candidates with your organization’s identified needs.
For many years WCG has offered one of the most comprehensive approaches to recruitment, selection, and talent evaluation available in the nation. Our expert team has extensive experience in professional management and in executive and senior-level recruitments. We are considered an industry leader and know how to deliver the “right” candidates for your assessment and selection. With confidence in our staff and our process, we back up our recruitment services with a Triple Guarantee, which provides a fixed-fee agreement, a commitment we will not recruit away our placement while he/she is in your employ, and an assurance we will conduct the recruitment again if the selected candidate terminates within an agreed period of time.
We look forward to the opportunity to be your executive recruiter! Give us a call on (972) 481-1950 or send us an e-mail (email@example.com) if we can be of assistance or if you have any questions.
Our Wide Range of Executive Recruitment Services Include:
- How to Talk with Your Workforce about Skills-based Pay
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Skills-based Pay Offers Strategic Benefits Over Traditional Systems
- How Skills-based Pay Differs from Traditional Compensation
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
Connect With Us
Search the site
- Four lessons best learned early in your HR career December 5, 2013As the CEO of an executive search firm for the past 10 years, I’ve dealt with both public and private organizations hiring all levels of job seekers throughout the United States. This also includes recruiting and managing personnel internally. In that time, I&rsquo […]
- Tips and tricks for finding top talent on LinkedIn December 3, 2013The number of people seeking work in the U.S. is the lowest it’s been in 35 years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which publishes a monthly jobs report. The low labor force participation rate is due in large part to the fact that baby boomers are retiring in record […]
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.