Compensation Consulting & Monitoring
As you well know, organizations are taking a more hard-line approach to overall budget and project management than ever before. Having been in the management consulting business for the last 35 years, our firm understands that to effectively function, an organization requires timely and accurate compensation data – which in many cases turns out to be one of the most difficult challenges for most organizations.
Compensation Monitoring is provided through our state of art web-based platform, PayDesigner©, and is an efficient and cost effective way to manage and audit the single largest budget item in all organizations – the cost of human capital. PayDesigner offers a comprehensive approach to more effectively and efficiently manage this critical function and reduce overall costs.
Through, PayDesigner compensation monitoring and/or support is more affordable than you might think and can be used on a customized, as-needed basis with no long-term contract commitments.
It is the perfect solution for organizations of all sizes. It can be used for a single project, or as an ongoing extension of your current operations. We can show you how to save costs while increasing the level of “intelligence” on compensation issues at your fingertips.
The benefits of Compensation Monitoring include:
- Saving your organization the time, energy and efforts in the area of overall human resource management.
- Accomplishing goals in the areas of compensation and performance management for a fraction of the cost that a large study might impose.
- Peace of mind in knowing that human resource policies and procedures are developed with legal compliance, internal and external equity, and effectiveness in mind.
Individually, each of these services can be both time consuming and costly. With Compensation Monitoring, a proactive approach is taken to remedy most challenges before they become burdensome problems. Eliminating the need for large studies.
- The Waters Consulting Group to Focus on E-Solutions and Executive Recruitment Following Sale of Compensation Practice
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
- Rollie Waters Offers Advice on Choosing an Executive Search Firm
- Public Services Consolidation Continues Amid Debate Over Benefits
Connect With Us
Search the site
- When it comes to leader development, old styles of training just don’t cut it. March 7, 2014Broadly speaking, there are two types of learning in a professional development context: transactional and transformational. Transactional learning methods operate from the viewthat skills or information are things to be transferred from the knower to the learner. Learning […]
- Gallup Poll: Employers Say Recent College Grads Are Not Workforce Ready March 5, 2014More than half of business leaders say their new employees aren’t workforce ready after college. These findings come from the latest annual Gallup/Lumina Foundation Poll on the American public’s opinion on higher education. […]
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.