Compensation Consulting & Monitoring
As you well know, organizations are taking a more hard-line approach to overall budget and project management than ever before. Having been in the management consulting business for the last 35 years, our firm understands that to effectively function, an organization requires timely and accurate compensation data – which in many cases turns out to be one of the most difficult challenges for most organizations.
Compensation Monitoring is provided through our state of art web-based platform, PayDesigner©, and is an efficient and cost effective way to manage and audit the single largest budget item in all organizations – the cost of human capital. PayDesigner offers a comprehensive approach to more effectively and efficiently manage this critical function and reduce overall costs.
Through, PayDesigner compensation monitoring and/or support is more affordable than you might think and can be used on a customized, as-needed basis with no long-term contract commitments.
It is the perfect solution for organizations of all sizes. It can be used for a single project, or as an ongoing extension of your current operations. We can show you how to save costs while increasing the level of “intelligence” on compensation issues at your fingertips.
The benefits of Compensation Monitoring include:
- Saving your organization the time, energy and efforts in the area of overall human resource management.
- Accomplishing goals in the areas of compensation and performance management for a fraction of the cost that a large study might impose.
- Peace of mind in knowing that human resource policies and procedures are developed with legal compliance, internal and external equity, and effectiveness in mind.
Individually, each of these services can be both time consuming and costly. With Compensation Monitoring, a proactive approach is taken to remedy most challenges before they become burdensome problems. Eliminating the need for large studies.
- How to Talk with Your Workforce about Skills-based Pay
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Skills-based Pay Offers Strategic Benefits Over Traditional Systems
- How Skills-based Pay Differs from Traditional Compensation
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
Connect With Us
Search the site
- Four lessons best learned early in your HR career December 5, 2013As the CEO of an executive search firm for the past 10 years, I’ve dealt with both public and private organizations hiring all levels of job seekers throughout the United States. This also includes recruiting and managing personnel internally. In that time, I&rsquo […]
- Tips and tricks for finding top talent on LinkedIn December 3, 2013The number of people seeking work in the U.S. is the lowest it’s been in 35 years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which publishes a monthly jobs report. The low labor force participation rate is due in large part to the fact that baby boomers are retiring in record […]
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.